Kayacam® Universal Camera Mount
Finally, your treasured camera — for example the waterproof Canon PowerShot D10 shown here, can accompany you on every thrilling aquatic adventure.The Kayacam allows you to mount any compact digital camera or mini-video recorder on its versatile head, extending the camera while keeping it firmly and securely mounted to your boat or moving vehicle.
No suction cups. No major alterations to your watercraft. And best of all, the Kayacam is a completely portable, waterproof monopod, detaching and re-attaching to a small eyelet on any surface, in seconds.
On boats under power or sail, canoes, sculls and dinghies, the Kayacam is recommended for mounting cameras of up to 9 ounces (257 g). On kayaks or surfaces routinely subject to rocking, jarring impact or sudden pitching, the Kayacam is recommended to host compact digital cameras of up to 7 ounces (199 g).
Kayacam® KCM- 3000 Specifications
• Mast Material: textured black ABS
• Base Cushion Material: EVA foam
• Camera Bushing: 1/4 in. EPDM Rubber
• Fastener: plated steel breech clip
• Mast Hardware: marine-grade stainless steel
• Bungee Cable: saltwater-resistant nylon coated
• Bungee Rings: marine- grade stainless steel
• Locking Mechanism: jam cleat
RAM Mount Components (included):
• RAM 1 in. BALL W/ 1/4-20 in ALUM. STUD, Material: Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
• RAM DBL SOCKET ARM B BALL
• RAM WEDGE MOUNT
• Height: 14.5 in. (37 cm)
• Weight: 10.5 oz. (299 g)
- Item #: KOP KCM-3000
- Manufacturer: Kayalu