* Previous year models and demos available on many models - while supplies last!
Hobie Pro Angler 14
Fish be warned: the Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 excels at helping anglers land prizes of every fin, stripe and color.
Whether it’s a day of drift casting, dry flying, or exploring new saltwater haunts, the boat’s super-stable, standing-friendly, rotomolded polyethylene hull encourages all styles of fishing. The Pro Angler 14’s feature-laden deck packs the essentials—from the fully adjustable Vantage Seat, to stowage for multiple Plano® tackle boxes—for years of blissful fishing.
• Vantage seating system
• Large Forward Hatch with Removable Liner
• On-deck Receptacle for Sail Mast, Dive flag, etc...
• MirageDrive Pedal System w/ Turbo Fins
• Retractable Rudder System
• Fish finder transducer housing
• Two-piece Paddle with Additional T-Handle
• 8” Twist & Seal Rear Hatch w/Gear Bucket
• Horizontal Storage for up to Six Rods
• Heavy Duty Mid-Boat Grab Rails w/Retractable Bungee Gear Keepers
• Two Vertical Rod Holders
• Two Mesh-covered Stowage Pockets
• Four assorted sizes of Plano Tackle Boxes
• Length: 13 ft 8 in (4.17 m)
• Width: 38 in (0.97 m)
• Hull Weight: 110 lbs (49.9 kg)
• Fully Rigged Weight: 138 lbs (62.6 kg)
• Capacity: 600 lbs (272 kg)
• Volume of Forward Hatch Liner: 16 gal. / 60.6 ltr.
• Volume of the Center Hatch Bucket: 2.9 gal. / 11 ltr
• Rear Cargo Area: 5.1 ft2 / 0.47 m2
Shipping Charge: $199.00
Kayak Shipping charges are quoted for Truck Freight delivery to the lower 48 States of the USA. All other locations will be higher and are quoted individually.
- Item #: HC PROANGLER14
- Manufacturer: Hobie